Lingirl asking me to contact by email

F4PhantomRAAF

I bet it was HIM or even THEM! ;)

Right for sure ;)

Oh no, I wanted to date her. Now its to late ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Shall I give you her contact details? :P

"I was impressed when i saw your profile today and like it. I would like to establish a good relationship with you. Please email me at my personal mail box."

It sounds so sincere especially the "I was impressed when i saw your profile" part :rolleyes: .

• Aerosoft

Ahhh yeah, it is well know that simulator enthusiast are well endowed.

Sorry for that spam, as explained, these are accounts that are activated by humans (poor sods in Vietnam it seems these days who get a few pennies per account) so there is no way to stop them before they use the account for spam.

• Deputy Sheriffs

But was soooooooooooo good for my self-esteem....

When I see my profile in a mirror I trend to depress, so finding one girl who says "was impressed seeing my profile" was very rewarding...
Wait... What kind of profile she refers to? :crylaugh_s: :crylaugh_s:

Regards

I feel privileged having received a personal pm.

Hello!
How are you doing?. My name is Miss Lina. I was impressed when i saw your profile today and like it. I would like to establish a good relationship with you. Please email me at my personal mail box ( llna11johnson@yahoo.com )
Thank you,
Lina.

post-26885-0-83303500-1381825597.gif

Ahhh yeah, it is well know that simulator enthusiast are well endowed.

Oh man, I bought the "Thrustmaster" HOTAS setup for my FSX; I think I must be over-compensating for something! :confused2_s::lol:

post-736-0-03104800-1381862203_thumb.jpg

Archived