How do i load payload fuel into airbus ext?

I have tried using the fuel planner provided by aerosoft.

But the numbers like takeoff and landing is about 1000kg apart from what i get from pfpx

I entered in the pax and cargo random by pfpx and my zfw is about 100kg about :)

And for my fuel i just enter the release by the pfpx. Can someone help me?

Am not angry but frustrated. In pmdg i just entered zfw and fuel and am done.

Can i kindly request this as well? Not for the sake of comparing with pmdg but the sake of those people using pfpx and airbus ext. (just a kind request)

FYI the min the fuel planner let you to enter is 5000kg my fuel for the trip is 4371kg.

My flight is WSSS TO WMKK

I guess airbus make it too safe to fly? :confused_s:​ It doesnt allow me to load empty tanks at all :crylaugh_s:

Firstly make sure that the pax weight and bag weight in PFPX match the airbus, 85kg and 25kg. Secondly use advance mode and zero every option and clear arrival and departure ICAOs. Only leave the FL entered at an average level mine is 350. Just because it cannot be at zero or blank.

Now get your figures from PFPX. Remember to zero out infants and children as the do not weigh 85kg, the airbus only has one size for all pax. I just clear infants and children and use the adult value only. You should now in theory have a matching cargo weight in your fuel planner as baggage weight in PFPX? 25kg x no. of pax.

Then all you do is move the slider to match your ZFW and put your block release fuel from PFPX into the fuel qty box.

Ignore the other empty boxes they perform a basic task that PFPX now does for you. You are just using it to load fuel and payload. Also ignore take off weight, taxi weight and landing weight again PFPX now calculates them for you.

I use online PFPX weather and AS2012 for the sim and 99% my en route winds and fuel match perfectly. And remaining fuel is normally +/- 100kgs difference.

Archived