Southwest Airlines OFP.

• 3 weeks later...

A new version of the file has been placed in the Download section of the Forum ( Southwest Airlines OFP Template )

This version 1.04, fixes several formatting issues and workaround for missing PFPX ofp fields.

Bruno:

Not sure I understand the context of "Please post the Remarks section of the ATC flightplan". If you mean the generated Flight Plan, there is a Remarks section near the top. The way you enter remarks is to go to the Advanced Tab of the PLAN and there is a Remarks section that allows you to enter your Flight Plan Remarks. This is the data that gets displayed in the flight plan. If this is not what you were referencing, could you be more specific or give an example ?

Bruce

I would like to know if you can post (or send via PM) the real Southwest ATC FPL that you have or post the Remark's section.

There is a ATC FPL:

(FPL-RYR6124-IS
-B738/M-SZDGIRWY/SB1
-LPPR1550
-N0433F360 BELDU DCT ADORO UL155 ZMR UN976 DGO
UL176 SSN UP181 ENSAC UN10 SAU/N0304F120 T19
SOMTI
-LFLC0149 LFMH LFBL
-EET/LECM0020 LFFF0050 LFMM0134
REG/EIEST PBN/A1B1C1D1O1 COM/TCAS RVR/200
OPR/RYANAIR DOF/130712
- A/WHITE/BLUE/YELLOW )

In bold the Remarks SECTION:

(FPL-RYR6124-IS
-B738/M-SZDGIRWY/SB1
-LPPR1550
-N0433F360 BELDU DCT ADORO UL155 ZMR UN976 DGO
UL176 SSN UP181 ENSAC UN10 SAU/N0304F120 T19
SOMTI
-LFLC0149 LFMH LFBL
-EET/LECM0020 LFFF0050 LFMM0134
REG/EIEST PBN/A1B1C1D1O1 COM/TCAS RVR/200
OPR/RYANAIR DOF/130712
- A/WHITE/BLUE/YELLOW )

Bruno:

This is the ATC section from the actual plan ( SWA 1941 737 700W KPDX-KSMF departs 0050Z 1:10 enroute, FL390) Hope this is what you were looking for. If not, let me know

------------------------------------------- ATC FLIGHT PLAN ---------------------------------

(FPL-SWA1941-IS

-B737/M-DGILORVWZ/S

-KPDX0050

-N0451F390 HRMNS2 HRMNS J189 LMT TUDOR2

-KSMF0110

-NAV/RNVD1E1A1 )

Bruno:

One thing PFPX provides is in the Advanced Tab of the Flight Plan window. In the Remark section, (below the Flight Plan Remarks) are several fields that populate the ATCFlight Plan portion. There is a RMK/ section that you can enter custom remarks for this specific flight. Likewise you can change the other various settings

In the Aircraft Database, you can edit your aircraft and from the Equipment/Configuration tab you can set default values for the various settings that will populate the ATCFlightPlan portion of the OFP

Perfect, this is what I wanted.

Last question?

Do you know the date of this FPL? This is just to know if it's with the new 2012 rules that normaly must contain PBN/ ....

PFPX already has the -PBM etc. If you edit one of your aircraft and click the PBN field(Equipment/Configuration tab), you will see that all the current 2012 values are there. You can change them manually if you don't find the desired values in the list.

The <&ATCFlightplan> field displays the full FPL

becars, I'm not sure if you need to specify your equipment (PBN) when operation under FAR.

bcars - oh guys your names are confusing :D - I really appreciate your work thank you. Is it possible to get some screen shots of the complete SWA briefing package?

Always three greens!!!

Falk

• 3 months later...

An updated version will be uploaded after the next version of PFPX is available. This will fix some formatting and alignment issues and add some of the new OFP fields.

• 4 weeks later...

New Version is now available in downloads section.

This version follows the new Southwest format Flight Plan

NOTE: This version requires PFPX 1.14.

• 2 months later...

Corrected version has been uploaded.

Sorry for the error. This field was added as part of V1.15 beta and was uploaded in error.

I will upload a new V1.15 version later in the week. The 1.15 version will add Tropopause and new FL formatting .

• 3 weeks later...

New version for PFPX 1.15 is available now.

Note: There appears to have been a change to the Forum file update process. History / revisions are not being created.

Therefore, I have named the Old file(s) as swaVxxx.txt where Vxxx is the PFPX version for which the file is based on.

Archived