Route export not working V1.09.4

The 'apply' button is greyed out.

If I double click one of the options (fxs export) it says route exported, but when I check the folder the route is not there

Used to work OK

thanks

Clive

I understand alpha117's complaint. The checkboxes are there - but only if you use the "Silverlight" Graphics extension of Win7. When you use the basic setup in Win 7 the boxes do not show up! I see that on my two systems. The one with "silverlight" installed shows the checkboxes crrectly, the second system with standard graphics setup of Win7 does not ! However the export works as usual if you mark the desired export string and click "apply" or doubleclick the export string.

Oskar

Use the styles that are referred to as "Aero-Designs". On my install they work as described. Using the basic designs will result in missing checkboxes. Sorry that I can't be more specific than that. Im not too familiar with those Win7 desktop designs. I just see that when using the basic designs the checkboxes are missing.

Oskar

So far I haven't seen an answer to the problem. When attempting to export a flight plan to the PMDG flight plan file, I get a "Route Export Complete" message. I also get a yellow symbol next to the check mark. The message says that it can't write it to the proper file. The file it shows doesn't match the one I typed in in the browse box, but there's no way to change it. The same is true when trying to export the wx uplink file. Does anybody know how to fix this issue? (Windows 7 64 bit.) Thanks

The path I was using to upload the route is C\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS\777. The path shown on the line where the check mark box is, is not the same. It contains several of the words twice, is much longer, and can't be changed. I get two messages. One says "Route Export Complete", but nothing shows up in the destination folder. The other is a yellow triangle next to the check box, that says the path is wrong. I encounter the same problems when trying to export the wind uplink to the PMDG WX file.

If this isn't enough information, I'll try to send a screen shot, but I think I explained it well enough here. Thanks.

Even with the Aero Theme (I can see the boxes now), I still can't right-click on an export table entry to change the path.

Nobody said that you have to right-click the line... B) ... or did I miss that? The proper way is to highlight it and then use the "Browse" command in the command line on top.This will allow you th change the path... :lol:

Oskar

Archived