Lukla CTDs

RayMor

First let say that I'm very impressed with this scenery. It's beautiful and I'm getting great frame rates, even on my older computer!The only problem I'm having is loading saved flights, I get a CTD at about 50% on the loading screen. The only addon that could be affecting this area is FScene textures. I read on one of the posts here that FS only recognizes summer textures in this area and have been setting my flights season to summer. If I load from one of the included flights, I have no problem, but if I try to save or use "create a flight" I get this CTD. I've tried this at all the included airfields and with several different helicopters.

PS Can anyone recomend a good scenery for Katmandu, free or payware?

Ray

I may be shooting blanks here, but are you considering the fact that summer time is different depending on what hemisphere you are? IF you are in the northen hemisfere when it's summer, it's winter in the southern hemisphere.

Anyway I don't use that package...

As for Katmandu:

There was a nice small scenery for FS2002, don't know if it works in FS2004.

Search AVSIM for tribhuvn.zip.

Hope that helps..

And again...

FSScene is not one of the best replacement texture packages ever. It is well-known that it contains some corrupted textures that cause 3rd party sceneries (Scenery Germany and many others) to crash. Just give it a try: Uninstall FSScene and have a look if it works then.

Sascha