disappearing schedules

Does anyone one know what is the reason that new schedule just done, disappears after some time? i.e I have created new scheduled flight, computed and released it. Then i closed PFPX and open it again. Previously created schedules are there but when I shout down the computer and make it on after sometime schedules disappears.

flightex

Unfortunately this fix 1.09.4 is not fixing the problem mentioned at the top of page. After two or three days previously created schedules disappearing. How to solve the problem?

Maybe problem is related with the fact that pfpx data folder was installed by the program in public catalog, not in the user catalog. During installation process I can change installation path only for some files. The pfpx folder is always installed in public user folder and I can not change it. Any suggestions to that issue?

• 2 weeks later...

Same here but I've though that was normal as such scheduled flight date is passed. An example: I schedule a flight for October 22, 2013 and release that flight. My question (after read this thread) is: should this scheduled flight must remain in my scheduled flights box always?? (Even after this October 22)

Yes, i can confirm that. Update 1.10 has the same issue. Schedules disappears after sometime. Since 5 th of October no answer from support. I submitted a ticket three days ago to flightsimsoft and up to now - no answer.

RS

I just find out what's the issue. There is a filter in main menu. If you set a number of previous days on I.e 10 days you will have all previous schedules. That's a way the program works I suppose. But it seems that most of the issues are being solved by the users not by the support.

RS

• 1 month later...

One other option you can use is when creating ( or Editing ) a scheduled flight is to use the Repetitive Flight portion. You can set days of the week and start (First Flight) and End (Last Flight) so that it sets up new entries. (Also need to check the Repetitive( RPL) check box

May be the oldest flight than 10 days have been deleted before you set to 20.

Cheers

Pierre

It concerns me that you are dismissive of legitimate concerns and demonstrate a propensity to suggest that perhaps the user doesn't know what they are doing. If you have an official role in the development of PFPX you attitude toward user issues is unhelpful.

I am not stupid. I do know how to operate the application in particular the use of filters and it seems to me that whilst in theory plans up to 20 days old can be resurrected by the filter in actual fact it is limited to 10 days and suggestive of a coding error.

I can say with authority that my oldest planned flight was created on 14 November 2013 and there were plans made on pretty much every day since that day. I haven't deleted any flights.

So, I again ask that the developer take a look at this and correct whatever needs to be corrected. I would hazard a guess that others are equally frustrated.

Thank you.

Archived