Paint Kit for Seaplane Version?

BeaverDriver

I did a fairly quick search for info on the repaint kit that includes the seaplane version, but didn't find anything right off. Is there a new kit available yet that includes that and if this has been posted already, could you please direct me to that thread? If there isn't, I can still use the existing seaplane as a template, but it would be easier to have the paint kit itself. I do have the 3 kits for the wheeled version with various prop configurations.

Thanks a bunch :)

Glenn

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Glenn,

The last thing I heard about it is the plan to release it with the next update of the Twin Otter (approximately within two weeks).

Lots of people are waiting for that. :-D

many people like me, make skins for other planes, the good thing when a developer takes care to release templates early, is that he catches the interest of the skin making community while the product is still hot, what you guys did is leave us waiting, and the result is there for all to see : there is hardly any new skins being made for your product, and there has not been any uploaded to your site for close to 2 months now.

the reason why I am still making and releasing skins is that I still have a list of requests to make and because I personally like the Twin Otter.

• 2 weeks later...

Still no paintkits on my order history page???

Cheers,

Hank

All the paintkits are now available on the order history page and in the update database. To make the downloads smaller we removed them from the complete package.

Alright, I can't find any paint kits, so could someone please send me a link as to where they are? The aircraft is registered, and I don't see any paint kits in my account page under the Twin Otter Extended. I can find the download to the full 1.05 version, but no paint kits anywhere. Would appreciate a head's up please.

Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Alright, I can't find any paint kits, so could someone please send me a link as to where they are? The aircraft is registered, and I don't see any paint kits in my account page under the Twin Otter Extended. I can find the download to the full 1.05 version, but no paint kits anywhere. Would appreciate a head's up please.

I do not see them on the account page either.

But you can download them here from the support database: http://support.aerosoft.com/support.php

Please register the product ('aerosoft - twin otter extended') first in the database, using your serial number and email address.

For this you choose 'arrow_green.gifDo you want to register another product?'

SupportRegistration.JPG

SupportRegistration2.JPG

Thanks Eric. I did find them finally. The aircraft was registered as I said ("The aircraft is registered,"), but they still weren't on the Downloads page, which is what fooled me. Anyways, got them now, thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

It's there now. Just follow Eric's instructions to get to the Support page (not your Shop account, where you downloaded the full install of the aircraft).

Archived