Loading Take-off state not possible

wolfen2000

Hello Simmers,

while trying to start the plane via MCDU with the Take-off state, I cannot start the plane and such. By moving the joystick pedals and ailerons are not moving and only one engine is running. But if I push the joystick foward, only the thrust levers are moving but the engines do not spool up. I tried the other options (Turn-around / Taxi state) and it`s the same.

I am new to the Airbus X (V 1.15) and just want to check out if I have the known throttle issues. Hm, now it seems that way :-(

Any suggestion ?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

I think this is not a problem of the right MCDU or the ACFT STATES. Please move this thread to another section of this forum e. g. DIVERSES (with or without FSUIPC according to your software used). I could have done this but I do not know if you are using FSUIPC.

Regards,

Hanse

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we did not receive any answer I believe that the problem has been solved. So I will close this post as "solved".

Hanse

Archived