Turn Around State - Closing main door

Gandalf

Hi All

Firstly thanks for the update to a very nice plane!!

My one problem is when I select turn around state in the ® MCDU the doors now close and the cabin crew announce the cabin secure where previously the main exit opened. Searched the forum and can't see it mentioned.

Anyone else had this or is it me....

Thanks for any help

Regards

Alan

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Alan,

cannot reproduce the problem you mentioned. Please tell me what you did before or what ACFT STATE you were in before you switched to the TURNAROUND STATE. Also if you have defined a DEF state please tell me which one.

Regards,

Hanse

It may be an error. I met the same problem. When choose the turn around state as default state and you re-enter the flight with that state, the main cabin door is closed. Thus, you cannot start your checklists. That's how you reproduce the problem.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

sorry cannot reproduce. Selected TURNAROUND as DEF and then closed FSX. Started FSX again and TURNAROUND automatically was loaded and doors opened. So I do have the following questions:

• What do you mean by "re-enter the flight"?
  • What happens to the other doors like cargo doors when you load TURNAROUND state?

Regards,

Hanse

I mean exit flight but not close FSX. And you press fly now to re-enter a new flight.

Only front cargo door is opened. Left side rear cabin door is opened as well.

I only checked this on a321.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, I tried everything what you explained but could not reproduce your problem.

• Loaded the A321 and as well the ACFT STATE TA: All 4 doors were opened ......
  • Set the ACFT STATE TA as DEF
  • Saved this situation as a "FREE FLIGHT" in FSX
  • Loaded another FREE FLIGHT wit a standard FSX plane
  • Loaded the previously saved FREE FLIGHT with the AXE and the ACFT STATE was TA and all 4 doors opened

So I believe it has something to do with your FSX or AXE installation as we know from previous problems that the door functions are not only related to AXE as we also use standard FSX functions.....

Regards,

Hanse

Sorry, I tried everything what you explained but could not reproduce your problem.

• Loaded the A321 and as well the ACFT STATE TA: All 4 doors were opened ......
  • Set the ACFT STATE TA as DEF
  • Saved this situation as a "FREE FLIGHT" in FSX
  • Loaded another FREE FLIGHT wit a standard FSX plane
  • Loaded the previously saved FREE FLIGHT with the AXE and the ACFT STATE was TA and all 4 doors opened

So I believe it has something to do with your FSX or AXE installation as we know from previous problems that the door functions are not only related to AXE as we also use standard FSX functions.....

Regards,

Hanse

Yes, I think it's related to FSX.

Archived