Check Listt - Left clicking text no longer takes me to the panel view

Bozman

I Havent used this add on for awhile and downloaded latest version and the hotfix 002

However, when I left click on the check list text it no longer switches to the correct panel view. I get the hand icon cursor appear but left clicking has no effect.

I can left and right click in the checklist and that works but jumping to the correct panel has always been great for me in getting it started other than clicking just ready to fly

Any ideas

Cheers

`

and it only happens since this version?

We just checked our current internal build and we do not have this error in it, so it may be fixed with the next release.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I Havent used this add on for awhile and downloaded latest version and the hotfix 002

However, when I left click on the check list text it no longer switches to the correct panel view. I get the hand icon cursor appear but left clicking has no effect.

I can left and right click in the checklist and that works but jumping to the correct panel has always been great for me in getting it started other than clicking just ready to fly

Any ideas

Cheers

`

It's a right click on the text to zoom to the switch location. Left click turns the checkmark green if the switch is in the required postition.

left or right clicking a title no longer has any effect, if I click in the box that works fine. It worked fine on the original build, not sure if the 1st or 2nd build messed it up

I do run on 3 screens NVidia surround.

Very frustrating as I love this feature !

Cheers

left or right clicking a title no longer has any effect, if I click in the box that works fine. It worked fine on the original build, not sure if the 1st or 2nd build messed it up

I do run on 3 screens NVidia surround.

Very frustrating as I love this feature !

Cheers

Hallo i have the same problem.

mfg

Klaus

As I told before, we do not have this issue with our current enternal build. None of our Beta Testers experiences it either. Chances are good that it will actually be fixed with the next update.

Hi Installed 1.05 still the same wont jump to the panel view. I can set unset the item, but just wont jump to the view

Even tried using a different mouse incase that was dodgy

Regards

Archived