Eagle_For

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour

Ne comprend pas Fichier pour OPUS ?

Merci de votre reponse.

Hello

Does not include File for OPUS?

Thank you for your response.

I need NavDataPro for OPUS too... support by Aerosoft would be really very appreciated! A lot of simmers use OPUS.

regards,

Hans

Hi all

I don't know if i fully understand all these different options for some of these Navdata cycles. But i just point Opus (NavData Location) at my QualityWings Navdata cycle. I assumed this works fine.

Its the same with no cycle for TwinOtter ext. I see the earlier Airbus X etx V1.00-1.10 points to the Twin Otter data. Can this be updated too via this way and be fine for the Otter even though it does'nt fully use the data anyway?

Alot of these FSX NavData options seem to just point to the FSX folder. So why different lists for certain aircraft?

Again i'm probably not understanding something here but Opus seems ok with my flight plan settings.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Indeed some addons use a generic database format, which allows to point to the same navdata folder, like some Flight1 products. The Twinotter Extended for example, only uses the airport database to determine the flight distance in the fuelplanner. Other Addons like the AXE, PMDG, FSC or others need a individual coded navdatabase, which is therefore stored in separate folders.

As the normal user usually does not look inside those folders to check the content, supported Addons are listed separately although they might use the same database.

And in the case "supported" is the keyword. To make everything correct, there must be an agreement between the addon developer and the navdata provider.

Indeed some addons use a generic database format, which allows to point to the same navdata folder, like some Flight1 products. The Twinotter Extended for example, only uses the airport database to determine the flight distance in the fuelplanner. Other Addons like the AXE, PMDG, FSC or others need a individual coded navdatabase, which is therefore stored in separate folders.

As the normal user usually does not look inside those folders to check the content, supported Addons are listed separately although they might use the same database.

And in the case "supported" is the keyword. To make everything correct, there must be an agreement between the addon developer and the navdata provider.

That clears it up somewhat with how the UI is why it is. Thanks for the clarification.

Indeed there's no problem with OPUS and NavDataPro.

I found out, that I had to adjust within OPUS the path to the NavDataPro-Folder containing the NavData for my Airbus Extended 1.10. That means for my installation: C:\FSX\NavdataPro\NavData.

Now OPUS works perfectly well with NavDataPro :))

Thanks for the patience.

Kind regards

Hans

Archived