Flight Plan Problems;

Hello;

I have a question,not sure if this is an problem,or the way the flight plans are named now,in the current version of PFPX.I loaded a flight plan for the Level D B-767 (fsx),loaded the plane,at the airport,went to the FMC,and tried loading the flight plan,had no luck,went to the Level D folder,D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator - X\Level-D Simulations\navdata\Flightplans ,found the flight,at the end of the flight plan,it has wx,instead of rte.I noticed in the options for exporting the plans,there is an option for the Pmdg wx plan,but I didn't notice that for the Level D.So should I just rename the plan,to an rte type.

I didn't have this problem with the previous version of PFPX,I ran the update for version 1.08,didn't install the whole program.

Thanks;

Mark

Mark

I had the same problem and posted a request for help. The .wx problem has been resolved in upgrade 1.09

Scotfree

Hello;

I have a question,not sure if this is an problem,or the way the flight plans are named now,in the current version of PFPX.I loaded a flight plan for the Level D B-767 (fsx),loaded the plane,at the airport,went to the FMC,and tried loading the flight plan,had no luck,went to the Level D folder,D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator - X\Level-D Simulations\navdata\Flightplans ,found the flight,at the end of the flight plan,it has wx,instead of rte.I noticed in the options for exporting the plans,there is an option for the Pmdg wx plan,but I didn't notice that for the Level D.So should I just rename the plan,to an rte type.

I didn't have this problem with the previous version of PFPX,I ran the update for version 1.08,didn't install the whole program.

Thanks;

Mark

Archived