CRJ2 performance file

Hey folks,

I am currently working on a PFPX aircraft file for the beautiful CRJ200 by JRollon.

Since even Javier does not have the required data in specifications, I was just test flying. So I have collected some few data for climb, cruise, descent.

PFPX was calculating *something*, but what is really strange: the OFP is just giving me a max altitude of 3000ft, altough I have entered a higher FL in the planning.

Is there some mistake in some of the boundaries? Any hint or help is highly appreciate!

Please find the latest version of my performance file here (Work in Progress):

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2308-crj200-performance-data/

Cheers

Nazze

Thanks for the quick answer!

I did not substract initial traveled distance and fuel load. It looks much better now..

I will make another test flight this evening!

Just checked your file. The problem is related to descent tables.

E.g. you need 404 NM to descend from FL330 to sea level (in 20.8 minutes)

That's why the flight is caclulated at such a low level.

Hey,

dispite the fact, that the CRJ2 *Template* file does not really work yet, we (Jimbim and myself) have tested with the aircraft type file.

We were just wondering: What are "typical" deviations? Or at which point would you say, calculation was accurate enough?

We sometimes see up to 10% deviation from remaining fuel, but I had also a case, where it was just 20lbs away.

PFPX seems to calculate STARS, but not transitions and final approaches. Is the assumption correct, or how is it supposed to work?

Thanks for any hint!

Cheers

Nazze

Archived