JRollon CRJ-200 Door Issue + Engine Visual Effects

depechemode

Hi everybody, its been less than a week since I've purchased this aircraft and have been greatly enjoying it. However, on youtube vids I see that other owners of this aurcraft can open their aircraft door and they also get a visual effect that is created from the heat behind the engines when they view the aircraft externally. I was wondering how I can achieve these on my aircraft too. By the way, I have the latest version 1.53 installed and am running XP10 64-bit.

Thanks in advance!

• Administrator

Hello depechemode,

for the heat effect behind the engines you must have HDR Rendering ON.

See here:

Menu - Settings - Rendering Options

Special Effects : HDR

But you shall have a good grafic card, otherwise the Frames can go down....

The door you can open for example from outside. From the 3D Cockpit Command Look move to the outside of the aircraft with the cursor keys and the keys Q, E, R, F, "," and "." !

Move to the door and go with the mouse to the red arrow.... here you can open the door. It's a little bit tricky...

post-56537-0-99999400-1380115655_thumb.j

You can do the same from the inside.... rotate with the keys backwards and move towards the cabin door to the aircraft-door with the stairs...

post-56537-0-62188100-1380115854_thumb.j

Greets

• 3 weeks later...

Archived