Airbus Extend 1.15 sound error

totall

I am getting error "error opening wave file Simobject\airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X extend base \sound_ACS\ASC_PF_GoAround.wav

I uninstalled everything from the sound pack 1.10 and reinstalled and still issue

Do you have another soundpack installed?

Is the file present at the reported location?

The GoAround.wav is new in version 1.15. I got this error also because I had a modified sound folder using German PF and PnF voices for v 1.10 which was available then. I just copied the GoAround.wav into my modified sound folder and it worked perfectly.

Dom

I got the same error and if press "S" for externel view FSX crash.

If I install without Extended Sound Enhancement it works fine!

How can we solve problem?

I went to this location Microsoft Flight Sim X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Sound_ASC_Original...........copied the ASC_PF_GoAround and then pasted in folder....\Microsoft Flight Sim X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Sound_ASC....issue fixed

I don't have ASC_PF_GoAround.wav in that folder. Again, how can you copy ASC_PF_GoAround.wav file in the same location?

I uninstalled Sound Enhancement 1.10 before installing 1.15 and then reinstalled Sound Enhancement again, but don't have thta file.

How can I fixe now?

Archived