Slovénie & Croatie de FSQuality

Sargon

I have just a question about this product.

On your news page you tell that this product is available in your download shop. But is this product is only available by CD, or did you plan to sell him by download ?

Hello Sargon,

The news quotes,

Now available in our shop!
which is where the boxed products are sold.

The download products are sold at www.aerosoft-shop.com

I'm not sure as to whether or not it will be a download product though.

I'll ask Mathis if he knows.

Hello,

Thanks for your answer, and sorry for my confusion between the "shop" for your boxed products, and www.aerosoft-shop.com for the download products. BTW, in the french news page (where i see it), the link is named download-shop...it's why i thinked that this product was solded by download.

• Aerosoft
Hello,

Thanks for your answer, and sorry for my confusion between the "shop" for your boxed products, and www.aerosoft-shop.com for the download products. BTW, in the french news page (where i see it), the link is named download-shop...it's why i thinked that this product was solded by download.

That problem will soon be solved as both the boxed and download shop are about to be merged. But the product will only be available as boxed product.