Additional addons that are available for the Airbus

Joshua Che.

Just to show a few addons developed for the Airbus (Extended):

We can now add FS2Crew "Button Control" to the list.

It's for people who are not Voice Capable (like a lot of European users) or who simply prefer not talking to their computers.

You get a realistic flight crew that use real Airbus SOPs, and you can control it via joystick or keyboard button presses.

You're the Capt/Pilot Flying.

Care to add Dave's (Rumford) voice sets - British Captain, South London F/O - to the list, Joshua?

(Sets might need an additional 'GA' wav file.)

Thanks for the shout out Olli :) but the F/O pack was withdrawn, so there is currently the British Captain's Set, and the replacement Ground Crew Set. (plus an additional Ground Crew Set for GSX). There is no F/O set at present, but the Captain interacts well with the standard female F/O. :)

• 3 weeks later...

• (...)
  • Multi Crew Experience - Payware, Voice Control Crew Simulation for a wide range of addons. Soon will be available as a separate free download is a fully functional version locked to the Airbus.

(...)

It's out since yesterday night (download from Aerosoft FAQ/Updates database)!

Why do I neither learn this from this forum nor from the German Aerosoft shop page, but from the U.S. Aerosoft store page only???

• Aerosoft

It's out since yesterday night (download from Aerosoft FAQ/Updates database)!

Why do I neither learn this from this forum nor from the German Aerosoft shop page, but from the U.S. Aerosoft store page only???

Mainly because I stopped working yesterday at 12:30 after a solid 13 hour day.

Looks like you got up late today - good morning, Emanuel!!! Sleepy.gifp0805.giflazy.gif

Haha, actually I was awake at 05:20 to setup my flight from Düsseldorf to Los Angeles.

I just took the time in the morning to finally get my PPL-A radionavigation theory into my head. :D

Unbelievable what sort of questions they ask you. I don't want to become a physics professor, I just want to fly that d##n Cessna ;)

BTW, FS Captain (payware) is a very fine "4th party addon" to complement the Airbus. You can even set up the same F/O voice for MCE and FS Captain ('Travis').

Don't hesitate to post links to other nice additions to the Airbus here. But please only if they are directly related to it. Something like ENB Series doesn't count ;)

05:20 is impressive ...

I just don't want to stay up that long in the evening and I need the 10 hours time at cruise altitude for other things such as learning the theory or some real world stuff. (Man, did I ever say that having 3 screens is great? :D)

And by the way: I always love getting out before sunrise. It just adds a greater feeling to the flight :D

Yeah... call me insane ;)

And by the way: I always love getting out before sunrise. It just adds a greater feeling to the flight :D

Yeah... call me insane ;)

Yeah, I love getting up for sunrise, too... shame it is so early, though. :P

But really, when I worked shifts at the airport starting at 4, walking out to the ramp to view the sunrise was magnificent.

• 2 weeks later...

The "filtered" version of Dave's alternate Airbus ground crew voicepack is a nice touch (to an otherwise already very nicely done voicepack), too:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/75288-new-file-uploaded-to-airbus-x-a320a321-formally-known-as-airbus-x-extended-alternate-ground-crew-filteredzip/#entry537302

Thank you very much, Dave and Christian!!!

The "filtered" version of Dave's alternate Airbus ground crew voicepack is a nice touch (to an otherwise already very nicely done voicepack), too:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/75288-new-file-uploaded-to-airbus-x-a320a321-formally-known-as-airbus-x-extended-alternate-ground-crew-filteredzip/#entry537302

Thank you very much, Dave and Christian!!!

Thanks Oliver. You've pointed it out right: All the hard work was done by Mark (and of course Steve) and Dave. The "filtering" was only a small batch job of audacity.

Thanks Oliver. You've pointed it out right: All the hard work was done by Mark (and of course Steve) and Dave. The "filtering" was only a small batch job of audacity.

Just noticed, the first ground crew call "Go ahead, Sir!" has no filter effect in the package you uploaded. :mallet_s:

Still a nice touch, Christian!

Just noticed, the first ground crew call "Go ahead, Sir!" has no filter effect in the package you uploaded. :mallet_s:

Still a nice touch, Christian!

I have seen this a few minutes after uploading and did a new upload...at least I thought so. Had some trouble to overwrite the existing download so I had to make a new file upload.

Now it is hopefully corrected.

Archived