New products proposal

João Pinto

Hi all

I've seen Aerosoft as the top Euro company developing European sceneries as well as representing other companies at their store with quality european sceneries.

I've seen both freeware and payware sceneries in the web for Spain, France, England, Switzerland, Italy, etc. Now I've seen the quality of products like Germany or Malta and the upcoming Greece will not be inferior.

But, like it was already discussed here, Portugal is somehow forgotten in all this. We have Faro and Madeira which may represent our country but are NOT the most important airports.

Airports like Lisbon (LPPT) have been reproduced by freeware packages but do not have the quality of Aerosoft, and let me tell you this is one of the most important airports in Europe. Porto (LPPR) is also a major airport.

Also the Portuguese landscape is not as complex as Lukla, but has a lot of landmarks, but I am sure you can come up with something much better than the freeware stuff we have around.

If you require any help I can get it for you. Not only designing the mesh but also coming up with the landmark pictures and all.

Another fine project would be to create missions for the packages. We all remember the thrill of the Rescue operation with the Jayhawk and the Chopper rescue in Lukla. Well, why not create more? I don't how hard that could be, but Hovercontrol had this nice application called "Liquidscenery" where they build simple scenarios os rescue, SAR, forest fire-fighting, etc. Then there's this nice forum to place Mission PIREP, I tell you it's great fun.

Just a couple of sugestions to make aerosoft products even more interesting.

Jon P

I completely agree with this. Aerosoft focuses too much on "minor" sceneries (Lukla, Casabl., Malta), or on stuff that has already been done (upcoming Heathrow).

We definitely need a high quality version of Lisbon and Porto - both major European airports.

ricardo

We definitely need a high quality version of Lisbon and Porto - both major European airports.

Lisbon is being done by aerosoft. Expected release is next summer.

About Oporto there are no news.

harpsi

Last time I heard about Lisbon, Mathijs was saying "Lisbon is not an actual project right now for us internally, but it has been discussed a few times."

Let's just hope it will be done one day.

François

Lisbon is being done by aerosoft. Expected release is next summer.

From what I remember, no one from Aerosoft ever confirmed this nor the supposed Simwings Lisbon project was ever confirmed either.

Like I said, I'm asking for a FUTURE project.

From what I remember, no one from Aerosoft ever confirmed this nor the supposed Simwings Lisbon project was ever confirmed either.

Like I said, I'm asking for a FUTURE project.

If you search in this forum you will find the answer. Lisbon is expected for summer.

harpsi