Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Jump to content
FlightSimSoft.com

Send your Templates & Aircraft profiles

Recommended Posts

On 5/24/2018 at 5:15 PM, phil747fan said:

here are they Jon:

 

 

 

The weights are as follows:

 

Operating Empty Weight          138,266 lbs

Maximum Zero Fuel Weight     188,506 lbs

Maximum Take off Weight        325,000 lbs

Maximum Fuel Load                159,000 lbs

Hi

 

Was just wondering if the DC8 template had been uploaded somewhere?

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,

 

Any plans for Aerosoft to develop a PFPX template/profile for the upcoming PMDG 747-8 aircraft?

 

Bill Clark

Share this post


Link to post

Hello fellow Captains,

I did an upload of four files in the dowwnload section today.

They are as follows:

BRA and SCW: OFP for operation with Braathens Regionals AT-72 and RJ's respectively.

SAS which is a OFP modified SASWIF file with inspiration also from RAFA, showing how SAS OFP looks like.

Last i uploaded my try of  the DC-8-62 with JT3D-7 engines taken from an old AFM found on the net.

I hope you enjoy the little addition to our common files repository!

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Owepilot said:

Hello fellow Captains,

I did an upload of four files in the dowwnload section today.

They are as follows:

BRA and SCW: OFP for operation with Braathens Regionals AT-72 and RJ's respectively.

SAS which is a OFP modified SASWIF file with inspiration also from RAFA, showing how SAS OFP looks like.

Last i uploaded my try of  the DC-8-62 with JT3D-7 engines taken from an old AFM found on the net.

I hope you enjoy the little addition to our common files repository!

less than 500 lbs on a 7h flightplan you did very well ...

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, phil747fan said:

less than 500 lbs on a 7h flightplan you did very well ...

I was lucky there! Good support from excel...

Share this post


Link to post

Hello,

 

I search an Falcon 50 aircraft profile for PFPX.

 

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, BSV1191 said:

Hello,

 

I search an Falcon 50 aircraft profile for PFPX.

 

Thanks in advance.

 

Hi, there is one available in the flysimware forums. It's for their Falcon, not for the Carenado, but I would expect them to be somewhat similar.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

 

Hi, there is one available in the flysimware forums. It's for their Falcon, not for the Carenado, but I would expect them to be somewhat similar.

 

Ok thank you very much ! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

 

Hi, there is one available in the flysimware forums. It's for their Falcon, not for the Carenado, but I would expect them to be somewhat similar.

thank you very much,

Share this post


Link to post

Hi all

I'm new user of PFPX and do my best to learn all it funcionality. I saw that in this forum there is a lot flight plan templates created by users.
If i could ask if someone have template for LOT Polish Airlines? Unfortunetly I don't know what format they use and I never saw they real flight plan - maybe some one of you have somthere in privat archive.

 

Best regards

Grzegorz

Share this post


Link to post

Hello guy's,

 

I search a profile for the Airbus A350.

 

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post

which of the three profile options to use for majestic dash 8 q400:

 Bombardier DHC-8-402Q PW150A, Bombardier DHC-8-402QPF Combi PW150A,Bombardier DHC-8-402QPF PW150A?

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/3/2019 at 6:36 AM, Emanuel Hagen said:

 

Hi, there is one available in the flysimware forums. It's for their Falcon, not for the Carenado, but I would expect them to be somewhat similar.

 

Can you  provide a link to Flysimware Falcon50 PFPX profile Emanuel?   I searched all over and could not find it.

Thanks,
Jerry

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/27/2019 at 2:27 PM, radeon29 said:

which of the three profile options to use for majestic dash 8 q400:

 Bombardier DHC-8-402Q PW150A, Bombardier DHC-8-402QPF Combi PW150A,Bombardier DHC-8-402QPF PW150A?

 

Essentially, they are all the same — just named for different variations. Use appropriately for your airline.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...