We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

FlightSimSoft.com

Send your Templates & Aircraft profiles

2 hours ago, srcooke said:

The AircraftTypes folder contains the performance data files, when encoded to protect the publishers data these will have a .per suffix.

Ok. I've download 2 performance files from airlinerperformance.net, for 737-800 and 777-200LR, I've tried to add them to both Types and Templates folder but they don't show up on the Aircraft Editor.

I really can't figure about the process to add a simple aircraft so my database..

14 hours ago, S3rg1o said:

Ok. I've download 2 performance files from airlinerperformance.net, for 737-800 and 777-200LR, I've tried to add them to both Types and Templates folder but they don't show up on the Aircraft Editor.

I really can't figure about the process to add a simple aircraft so my database..

Why add them to templates, they are performance files only which are placed in AircraftTypes.

If there is no linked template then use the Add New Aircraft option, select the aircraft type and engine variant. You then to configure weights, capacities etc to match the addon you use.

When doing flight plans.. I sometimes get alot of alt errors that come with some of my ofp.. How you update or rid of  those alt errors you get ??