Jump to content

Send your Templates & Aircraft profiles


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many of you have created custom OFP / Aircraft templates and aircraft types for PFPX. If you want them to be included in the next PFPX release, send them to support@flightsimsoft.com, please!

Hi jules, I own some real life Air france FP for A320, B747, B777 and even Concorde. I'll try to create an Octave FP. Can't tell you when but I'll do that.... Cheers Pierre

What about Carenado B350i King Air maybe?

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

doing the cleaning on my disks, and I probably found the flight plan format used by LOT Polish Airlines - attached

I don't remember where I got it - I was realy surprised when I discovered it. I also don't know if this format is that one used by LOT Polish Airlines and whether it is current.
I would, however, have a request if anyone of you could make such a format for PFPX - unfortunately for me it's black magic

 

Best regards

Grzegorz

LO.txt

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, jalexb88 said:

hi,

anyone would be interested in building ofp template for PFPX from real flight plan.

Hi have new air canada ofp format, Jazz new ofp format, Sunwing and west jet. 

 

let me know and I will send them all to you 

Can you send Air Canada and jazz to me please.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sugar_cane said:

Thank you. However, this data is very different from QW's 787, so we searched.

 

You only have to adjust weights and capacities as every carrier will have different figures.

 

However I have uploaded a full set of templates only to the forum download section

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 1/17/2016 at 9:54 AM, MJSchmit said:

I have looked on the downloads page and at airline performance for Captain Sims Lockheed C-130E models (E/H/J/-30/LOH). I saw a couple of posts here in this forum but there was never any mention if one was created. 

I tried to making my own file and get hung up with the performance data charting data (Hold, Cruise, Climb, etc) and how to adjust those numbers in the system to better fit a Herc.I am using the L188 on Airline Performance but cannot adjust it for a C130.

 

Here I am about 4+ years later, asking the same question.  I have been searching online and as far as I can tell, it seems nobody has come up with a reasonable working profile for the mighty Herc - anybody seen or heard of one?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2019 at 4:55 PM, victorhgabriel said:

 

I need some clarification. I'm trying to add a new aircraft registration, using FF A320 profile shared in this thread.

I've downloaded it and place it on "AircraftTypes" folder. In PFPX I open the aircraft editor and I can't find it anyware, chosing "add new..." or "add new from template..."

i've downloaded a few performance files from airlinerperformance.net and place them on AircraftTypes folder also,  and I can't use them, I can't find them on the Aircfat Editor. On the "installation" I can't find any relative info too.

I'm confused about the extensions on that folder witch are .txt and .per.

The manual is not clear about it.

Any help please?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, S3rg1o said:

 

I need some clarification. I'm trying to add a new aircraft registration, using FF A320 profile shared in this thread.

I've downloaded it and place it on "AircraftTypes" folder. In PFPX I open the aircraft editor and I can't find it anyware, chosing "add new..." or "add new from template..."

i've downloaded a few performance files from airlinerperformance.net and place them on AircraftTypes folder also,  and I can't use them, I can't find them on the Aircfat Editor. On the "installation" I can't find any relative info too.

I'm confused about the extensions on that folder witch are .txt and .per.

The manual is not clear about it.

Any help please?

 

The FlightFactor template file should be placed in the AircraftTemplates folder.

 

Download the Airbus 320-214 performance file from AirlinerPerformance and place that in AircraftTypes.

 

Using the Aircraft editor select 'Add new aircraft from template' and you will find the FF listed.

 

A template applies pre-defined values to a performance file which was not specified in this instance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, srcooke said:

 

The FlightFactor template file should be placed in the AircraftTemplates folder.

 

Download the Airbus 320-214 performance file from AirlinerPerformance and place that in AircraftTypes.

 

Using the Aircraft editor select 'Add new aircraft from template' and you will find the FF listed.

 

WOW! that was quick! thank you.

if it goes to templates folder, what are the .txt and .per files in the AircraftTypes folder?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, S3rg1o said:

 

WOW! that was quick! thank you.

if it goes to templates folder, what are the .txt and .per files in the AircraftTypes folder?

 

 

The AircraftTypes folder contains the performance data files, when encoded to protect the publishers data these will have a .per suffix.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...