Send your Templates & Aircraft profiles

Go to solution Solved by russianspd,

• 3 weeks later...

Evening. 

This is is s shot in the dark. I’m looking for a profile for the HS 748. I’m not really sure what I can use as a substitute if nothing exists. 

Cheers,

colin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

doing the cleaning on my disks, and I probably found the flight plan format used by LOT Polish Airlines - attached

I don't remember where I got it - I was realy surprised when I discovered it. I also don't know if this format is that one used by LOT Polish Airlines and whether it is current.
I would, however, have a request if anyone of you could make such a format for PFPX - unfortunately for me it's black magic

Best regards

Grzegorz

LO.txt

• 4 weeks later...

hi,

anyone would be interested in building ofp template for PFPX from real flight plan.

Hi have new air canada ofp format, Jazz new ofp format, Sunwing and west jet. 

let me know and I will send them all to you 

18 hours ago, jalexb88 said:

hi,

anyone would be interested in building ofp template for PFPX from real flight plan.

Hi have new air canada ofp format, Jazz new ofp format, Sunwing and west jet. 

let me know and I will send them all to you 

Can you send Air Canada and jazz to me please.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sugar_cane said:

Thank you. However, this data is very different from QW's 787, so we searched.

You only have to adjust weights and capacities as every carrier will have different figures.

However I have uploaded a full set of templates only to the forum download section

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2016 at 9:54 AM, MJSchmit said:

I have looked on the downloads page and at airline performance for Captain Sims Lockheed C-130E models (E/H/J/-30/LOH). I saw a couple of posts here in this forum but there was never any mention if one was created. 

I tried to making my own file and get hung up with the performance data charting data (Hold, Cruise, Climb, etc) and how to adjust those numbers in the system to better fit a Herc.I am using the L188 on Airline Performance but cannot adjust it for a C130.

Here I am about 4+ years later, asking the same question.  I have been searching online and as far as I can tell, it seems nobody has come up with a reasonable working profile for the mighty Herc - anybody seen or heard of one?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2019 at 4:55 PM, victorhgabriel said:

I need some clarification. I'm trying to add a new aircraft registration, using FF A320 profile shared in this thread.

I've downloaded it and place it on "AircraftTypes" folder. In PFPX I open the aircraft editor and I can't find it anyware, chosing "add new..." or "add new from template..."

i've downloaded a few performance files from airlinerperformance.net and place them on AircraftTypes folder also,  and I can't use them, I can't find them on the Aircfat Editor. On the "installation" I can't find any relative info too.

I'm confused about the extensions on that folder witch are .txt and .per.

The manual is not clear about it.

Any help please?

8 minutes ago, S3rg1o said:

I need some clarification. I'm trying to add a new aircraft registration, using FF A320 profile shared in this thread.

I've downloaded it and place it on "AircraftTypes" folder. In PFPX I open the aircraft editor and I can't find it anyware, chosing "add new..." or "add new from template..."

i've downloaded a few performance files from airlinerperformance.net and place them on AircraftTypes folder also,  and I can't use them, I can't find them on the Aircfat Editor. On the "installation" I can't find any relative info too.

I'm confused about the extensions on that folder witch are .txt and .per.

The manual is not clear about it.

Any help please?

The FlightFactor template file should be placed in the AircraftTemplates folder.

Download the Airbus 320-214 performance file from AirlinerPerformance and place that in AircraftTypes.

Using the Aircraft editor select 'Add new aircraft from template' and you will find the FF listed.

A template applies pre-defined values to a performance file which was not specified in this instance.

2 minutes ago, srcooke said:

The FlightFactor template file should be placed in the AircraftTemplates folder.

Download the Airbus 320-214 performance file from AirlinerPerformance and place that in AircraftTypes.

Using the Aircraft editor select 'Add new aircraft from template' and you will find the FF listed.

WOW! that was quick! thank you.

if it goes to templates folder, what are the .txt and .per files in the AircraftTypes folder?

3 minutes ago, S3rg1o said:

WOW! that was quick! thank you.

if it goes to templates folder, what are the .txt and .per files in the AircraftTypes folder?

The AircraftTypes folder contains the performance data files, when encoded to protect the publishers data these will have a .per suffix.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use