On 5/24/2018 at 5:15 PM, phil747fan said:

here are they Jon:

The weights are as follows:

Operating Empty Weight          138,266 lbs

Maximum Zero Fuel Weight     188,506 lbs

Maximum Take off Weight        325,000 lbs

Maximum Fuel Load                159,000 lbs

Hi

Was just wondering if the DC8 template had been uploaded somewhere?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello fellow Captains,

I did an upload of four files in the dowwnload section today.

They are as follows:

BRA and SCW: OFP for operation with Braathens Regionals AT-72 and RJ's respectively.

SAS which is a OFP modified SASWIF file with inspiration also from RAFA, showing how SAS OFP looks like.

Last i uploaded my try of  the DC-8-62 with JT3D-7 engines taken from an old AFM found on the net.

I hope you enjoy the little addition to our common files repository!

9 hours ago, Owepilot said:

Hello fellow Captains,

I did an upload of four files in the dowwnload section today.

They are as follows:

BRA and SCW: OFP for operation with Braathens Regionals AT-72 and RJ's respectively.

SAS which is a OFP modified SASWIF file with inspiration also from RAFA, showing how SAS OFP looks like.

Last i uploaded my try of  the DC-8-62 with JT3D-7 engines taken from an old AFM found on the net.

I hope you enjoy the little addition to our common files repository!

less than 500 lbs on a 7h flightplan you did very well ...

• 5 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BSV1191 said:

Hello,

I search an Falcon 50 aircraft profile for PFPX.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, there is one available in the flysimware forums. It's for their Falcon, not for the Carenado, but I would expect them to be somewhat similar.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Hi, there is one available in the flysimware forums. It's for their Falcon, not for the Carenado, but I would expect them to be somewhat similar.

Ok thank you very much ! ;)

12 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

thank you very much,

Hi all

I'm new user of PFPX and do my best to learn all it funcionality. I saw that in this forum there is a lot flight plan templates created by users.
If i could ask if someone have template for LOT Polish Airlines? Unfortunetly I don't know what format they use and I never saw they real flight plan - maybe some one of you have somthere in privat archive.

Best regards

Grzegorz

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2019 at 6:36 AM, Emanuel Hagen said:

Can you  provide a link to Flysimware Falcon50 PFPX profile Emanuel?   I searched all over and could not find it.

Thanks,
Jerry

vor 2 Stunden , HondaJet sagte:

Can you  provide a link to Flysimware Falcon50 PFPX profile Emanuel?   I searched all over and could not find it.

I have found that via avsim.com: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FBJVUMowlABBuGHF4KFT8zfh9fPsWuTq/view

Topic is this one: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/545295-falcon-50-performance-data/

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2019 at 2:27 PM, radeon29 said:

which of the three profile options to use for majestic dash 8 q400:

Bombardier DHC-8-402Q PW150A, Bombardier DHC-8-402QPF Combi PW150A,Bombardier DHC-8-402QPF PW150A?

Essentially, they are all the same — just named for different variations. Use appropriately for your airline.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use