Send your Templates & Aircraft profiles

Go to solution Solved by russianspd,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've set up a Dropbox site for performance files for FSX/P3D and X-plane which may be of interest, I have amixed bag of types complete and in the pipeline, so hopefully something for everyone before too long. Will post as the list is updated, now that CLS has updated the DC-10s and 747 Classics must try and finish those.

Files accessible via www.airlinerperformance.net

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First 738 freighter conversions should be flying in real world by 2018. Just change the OEW and you'd be good to go. I have some marketing preliminary weights somewhere when I'm back home.

First 738 freighter conversions should be flying in real world by 2018. Just change the OEW and you'd be good to go. I have some marketing preliminary weights somewhere when I'm back home.

that would be nice! thanks !

MRW* Up to 174,900 LB
MTOW* Up to 174,200 LB
MZFW* Up to 138,300 LB
MLW* Up to 146,300 LB
BEW 86,300 LB Estimated, which will of course vary depending on the individual aircraft, and hopefully may be lower once the conversion design is finalised.

* These'll be based upon the airframe limitations as a passenger aircraft prior to conversion, or as varied on request to Boeing

Typical Max Payload Up to 52,000 LB. Generally you'll volume-out before weighing-out so typical payloads will be significantly less than max, unless you have a plane load of banknotes or gold bullion.

• 2 weeks later...

MRW* Up to 174,900 LB
MTOW* Up to 174,200 LB
MZFW* Up to 138,300 LB
MLW* Up to 146,300 LB
BEW 86,300 LB Estimated, which will of course vary depending on the individual aircraft, and hopefully may be lower once the conversion design is finalised.

* These'll be based upon the airframe limitations as a passenger aircraft prior to conversion, or as varied on request to Boeing

Typical Max Payload Up to 52,000 LB. Generally you'll volume-out before weighing-out so typical payloads will be significantly less than max, unless you have a plane load of banknotes or gold bullion.

yay!, i'll try on weekend. Again thanks for the work.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use