Send your Templates & Aircraft profiles

Go to solution Solved by russianspd,

There is never any reply regarding those questions... The airbus profiles that are available at the moment are incomplete and incorrect.

There is never any reply regarding those questions... The airbus profiles that are available at the moment are incomplete and incorrect.

Mr Lido could you point why and where the profiles are incorrect?

just for information the developper of PFPX is an actual real Airbus pilot.

but im pretty sure you already had those discussions on our forum before the release.

Phil one of the beta team of PFPX.

ps : if you have those CI datas why not contacting Christian instead of spitting over the net ...

• Upvote 1

The Data is not incorrect. The CIs are simply not included for Airbusses (yet). Other than that I can not find errors in the Airbus plans.

So please state exactly what is incorrect at the moment in a seperate thread here in the PFPX part of the forums so that the developer can look into it.

Dear Lido,

I'm the "unpaid" author of airbus profiles included with pfpx. If you have detected some errors, please post snapshots or the ofp to help me to correct that.

I have spent lots of hours, with pleasure, to make all files for the FS community. My method is archaic (excel and notepad) so i know it's not perfect.

For the "incomplete" remark, i have used fcom and not pep data. No CI data available for me. So if you have it i will be very happy to use your files instead of mine.

At the end, if you think that my work is too poor for you, you can easily delete the files from your computer

Best regards

Stéphane

• Upvote 1

Hi Stephane,

Thanks for the reply, another user has said they are willing to enter my real world data into PFPX.

I am more than happy to send it to you also if you PM me your email.

For the time being I have made the A320-214 (non sharklet) with the cost index of 5, 12, 50 for a wind range of -150 to 150 and ISA -70 - 40

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Is there some one out there who has already an aircraft profile for the C-40B 10040 (iFly) 737-BBJ United Air Force?

Thanks a million!

Regards,

Guy

Lik I said before, there is a BA template available for BA Virtual pilots, I don't think I can share it here

Yes, I read that, but i thought maybe someone could do a new BA Template. I know that you of course can't share the one of BAV.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use