Send your Templates & Aircraft profiles

Go to solution Solved by russianspd,

2 hours ago, srcooke said:

The AircraftTypes folder contains the performance data files, when encoded to protect the publishers data these will have a .per suffix.

Ok. I've download 2 performance files from airlinerperformance.net, for 737-800 and 777-200LR, I've tried to add them to both Types and Templates folder but they don't show up on the Aircraft Editor.

I really can't figure about the process to add a simple aircraft so my database..

14 hours ago, S3rg1o said:

Ok. I've download 2 performance files from airlinerperformance.net, for 737-800 and 777-200LR, I've tried to add them to both Types and Templates folder but they don't show up on the Aircraft Editor.

I really can't figure about the process to add a simple aircraft so my database..

Why add them to templates, they are performance files only which are placed in AircraftTypes.

If there is no linked template then use the Add New Aircraft option, select the aircraft type and engine variant. You then to configure weights, capacities etc to match the addon you use.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My request is solved!
I can´t edit it, so please delete it.

Here the source for the CJ4 performance file.
https://flightsim.to/file/5645/cessna-citation-cj4-pfpx-aircraft-performance-file

At the moment there is a little error in file about the DOM and MFZW in the section [LB].
I informed the creator already to change it, otherwise PFPX will create an error message that the MFZW is lower then the DOM.
The correct value in LB for the MFZW is 12359 lbs, just in case you want to change it yourself ;)

Cheers

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/23/2013 at 10:09 AM, FlightSimSoft.com said:

Many of you have created custom OFP / Aircraft templates and aircraft types for PFPX.

If you want them to be included in the next PFPX release, send them to support@flightsimsoft.com, please!

bruh how bout just including those most used RL/vatsim/ivao acft in the 50 something euro purchase... its not like classified material. the default set in the software is a yoke...

3 hours ago, Krisz707 said:

that guy actually asks money for it now... its hard to maintain a site for him that stores some txt/xml files. 

gotta be effing kiddin me

Incorrect, the files remain freely available with reference to the topic reply and the link that I posted.

bruh how bout just including those most used RL/vatsim/ivao acft in the 50 something euro purchase... its not like classified material. the default set in the software is a yoke...

you do realise you are replying to an 8 year old post, and PFPX doesn't release updates anymore, which has led to it no longer being sold (and maybe supported?)

• Upvote 1

Some of those supplied: http://www.flightsimsoft.com/downloads/PFPX_Aircraft_AddOn_List.pdf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use