When new Navdata Pro for Twin Otter Extended

ML0310

Dear sir,

I am waiting to purchased my first Navadata pro set, but i am waiting for the correct one to obtained support for the Twin Otter Extended. Now, Airac 1310 is available, Is Navdata pro follow the cycle of airac ? It is time for me to purchased my set or i must wait a couple of week ?

Thanks

Michel

There will be no new navdata for the Twin Otter, simply because it doesn´t need it.

The Navdata is only used to determin the distance between Your departure and arrival airport/field for the fuelplanner, thus only the airport coordinates are used by the Twin Otter fuelplanner.

Finn

OK. My question has been issued because of this information on the Navdata pro thread :

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/72277-twin-otter-ext-navdata/

Thanks.

Michel

I did not know that Mathijs was planning this, but nonetheless the only benefit updating would be if some airport has been added since the last update (maybe an airstrip in the Gobi desert).

Finn

Thanks Sir.

Michel

I did not know that Mathijs was planning this, but nonetheless the only benefit updating would be if some airport has been added since the last update (maybe an airstrip in the Gobi desert).

Finn

Archived