Problems with airports in AES 2.32

gio1996

Hello everyone, i downloaded AES 2.32, I bought some credits and i activated some airport but isd milano Malpensa doesn't appear in my AES scenery list so i can't activate it and the flytampa dubai rebooted too.

can someone help me??

thank you

Yes, I have FS9; i have read the page that you post but i did everything ok.

Trying to assign credits to a ISD Project's LIMC (Milan Malpensa) I get the message that I don't have the airport installed (which I do).

I don't know why

Hmm...... Is this scenery active in your scenery library, i know it sounds silly but trying to eliminate everything. Also, are there any updates for the scenery you may be missing?

Also, is AES at the top of your scenery library?

Yes, it is activated. what have i to eliminate?? all the scenery?? i don't know if there is an update, I searched on internet and i haven't found nothing

No, no. I mean WE have to eliminate everything, the problem solving.

What should we eliminate?

The possible causes for the problems.

What he wants to say is the following:

He trys to check every possible cause until we have found the one which actually causes the problem on your system.

Hello everyone, i downloaded AES 2.32, I bought some credits and i activated some airport but isd milano Malpensa doesn't appear in my AES scenery list so i can't activate it and the flytampa dubai rebooted too.

can someone help me??

thank you

Hi

At the latest ISD LIMC version, is not working by me also, this one "limc2009v1.1". For a long time now but I didn't search for a solution.

As far as I remember I have also problems with the parking positions, AES won't recognize the most of them.

Probably the person which update the scenery has meshed something.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello

AES does not recognize my credits, they were bought in 2009 simmarket today tried using more AES does not work AES my version 2.32 , I need to buy other creditos? what could this happening.

thank

Archived