Corrupt Aerosoft Airbus X A320/A321 download received

Orez

Hi,

Can someone help please. I have just bought and downloaded the Airbus Extended A320/A321 from the Flight Sim Store. I have downloaded it three times now and each time I try and open it, a window opens up saying it cannot be opened as the file is corrupt. I am using WinRAR to unzip the file but it doesn't work. I also do not have any instructions on how to install the software. I was looking forward so much to flying this airplane as I have heard so many good reviews about it.

I have my licence from the Flight Sim Store and if there is another source where I can download from that may help.

Regards,

Orez

Either try another download from a different Flightsimstore server (they offer a number of them) or

- register as a Aerosoft customer here:

http://support.aerosoft.com/support.php?language=en&osCsid=020e9cc6ad075f9cccab8a6a6275bc30

- After user registration register your Airbus from within the FAQ/Updates database

- Download the full Airbus installer from there (v1.10/a)

- Add the latest hotfixes #15, 16b and 17b from here

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/541-hotfixes-updates/

The latter link also provides a path to the dedicated Airbus forum.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Before downloading again, you should also clear your browser cache. If it still doesn't work, you should also ask FlightsimStore for assistance, as Aerosoft has no influence here.

Otto,

this time you're awfully wrong:

My AAX is from FSS, a download version, registered with Aerosoft and downloadable from the FAQ/Update database - check my Aerosoft customer account Information on that.

I bought v1.04b from FSS and updated with a full installer v1.10 here. I just checked my login again and it's still downloadable for me. In the v1.10 release thread you can see, that other customers of FSS did just the same.

• 2 months later...

Either try another download from a different Flightsimstore server (they offer a number of them) or

- register as a Aerosoft customer here:

http://support.aerosoft.com/support.php?language=en&osCsid=020e9cc6ad075f9cccab8a6a6275bc30

- After user registration register your Airbus from within the FAQ/Updates database

- Download the full Airbus installer from there (v1.10/a)

- Add the latest hotfixes #15, 16b and 17b from here

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/541-hotfixes-updates/

The latter link also provides a path to the dedicated Airbus forum.

Thank you, but my issue is that I don't see the AEX on that list to register.

Thank you, but my issue is that I don't see the AEX on that list to register.

The first list, after registering as a user, contains the products you have already registered. You have to add the Aerosoft Airbus Extended to that list by clicking on "Do you want to register another product?".

After hitting that link, continue with the entries under

"Registration..

First, please select the product.

After this, input the required information."

• 2 weeks later...

The first list, after registering as a user, contains the products you have already registered. You have to add the Aerosoft Airbus Extended to that list by clicking on "Do you want to register another product?".

After hitting that link, continue with the entries under

"Registration..

First, please select the product.

After this, input the required information."

Thank you for posting this. I spent 10 minutes looking through the first drop-down without realising you had to click "Register new product". That and the fact that I spent another 15 minutes trying to find the Support database. All I could find was quotes from the forum release notes post like "Is now available in our support database".

What an utterly frustrating first experience with Aerosoft.

Archived