Problems with Flight Plans;

Hello;

Today was my first day making a flight plan,been doing some reading.I'm having several problems,after I made the flight plan,and exported it,a list of add-ons,and locations showed up,the only 2 folders that received a plan,was the PMDG and the IFLY,the Level D did not,also the Flight Plan that goes to the Flight Simulator X Folder,was not able to get it to go there,something about pln type plans?,as for the Level D plan,it only lists for 2--4,not FSX,and would not go there.

After all of this,my Security Program(Trend Micro),decided that the PFPX program was a threat,and removed the program.Thats where I currently am,no program,had to un-install,and re-install it.Haven't gone any further.

I had the latest update for PFPX installed.

Oh yea,I had a question,the PMDG uses rte,when the program exported the Flight Plans to the PMDG Folder,there was a rte,and a rt2 plan.I have the PMDG B-777,747,and 737,all the plans I use are the rte type,just wondering about that.

Thank you;

Mark

Mark,

you need to set up the path to which PFPX needs to export the flight plans.

If you go to the export option, highlight the add on you want to export your flight plan to. Once you've done that, click on the browse option on the top and point to the folder in which you respectively your add on stores the flight plans it needs. Once you've done that and click export the flight plan will be exported to the correct folder of either FSX or your particular add on.

With regards to the PMDG plans, there are two export path, one for the "old" format (747, MD11, NG[FS9 version]) and one for the "new" format (NGX T7). You need to figure out into which path you want to export and from there on, there are no problems. Works all the time in my system.

cheers

Peter

Hello;

Ok,I've almost have everything working,with the exception of the Level D,can't configure it to send the flight plan there to its folder,maybe it will get fixed in an update,as for the my Security Software,I excluded the program,I'll see what happens.

Mark

Archived