Cuba Scenery

corfugr

It would be great if there was a good payware scenery made on cuba and with an emphasis on Havana and Jose Marti airport with its IL62M restaurant parked by the airport

with all the nice looking building's and the capitolto which is a replica of the us a one ( the capitol in washington d.c

and the famous fortress tht protects havana's harbor

is an exotic destination it would defintely sell well with the flightsim community

• Aerosoft
It would be great if there was a good payware scenery made on cuba and with an emphasis on Havana and Jose Marti airport with its IL62M restaurant parked by the airport

with all the nice looking building's and the capitolto which is a replica of the us a one ( the capitol in washington d.c

and the famous fortress tht protects havana's harbor

is an exotic destination it would defintely sell well with the flightsim community

Sorry but I doubt that will happen. Just not enough customers locally (my customer database only had one) and at this moment not enough traffic there. Commercially it would be very hard to make it fit.

Hi,

there´s ab freeware scenery made by Toni Agramont. It´s availible on www.flightsim.com, filename "cuba2004.zip".

"FS2004 Scenery Of Cuba. Includes 93 airports and enhancements in the landscape. 424 cities are very detailled and have colonial custom buildings and harbors. It includes "Marine Heminguey" sport port. Permits flying VFR and IFR. By Toni Agramont."

I think there is some payware scenery already that you can get for airports in cuba as well.

They are made by a group who do alot of airports in the carribean and around that area and can be found on simmarket I think.

Hope its ok mentioning simmarket here.