New support ticketing system

We have now established a ticketing system to improve our support for PFPX.
If you have technical issues, wishes for upcoming versions or general questions not determined for this forum, you are free to file a support ticket at:

http://www.flightsimsoft.com/support/

Using this ticketing system will make support much easier for us and improve response times.

To be honest, I really liked the interaction between the programmers and users in this forum. Now, as there is a "ticket system", which per se is a good solution to channeling the bug reports (would be even better if all users could see the already submitted bugs & there actual status, e.g. like shown here: http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/issues ) - ,it seems that FSS is very rarely participating on answers & discussions in this forum (2 posts in 3 days). Hopefully this is only a temporarily exception, because even if one could file a ticket now, some questions will arise which may also be of interest for other people. Also I think that there are bugs/feature requests out there which will need some discussion by the community, and which can not be solved/communicated by simply filing a hidden ticket. So please try to maintain the good, healthy and regular communications with your customers on this forum.

Thank's a lot

I have filed a ticket, for 3 days ago, have not get a reply on that yet, even that it is a major bug/failure on PFPX, that actually stops me using the program, since this have to be sorted out before I do anything more in PFPX.

To be honest, I really liked the interaction between the programmers and users in this forum. Now, as there is a "ticket system", which per se is a good solution to channeling the bug reports (would be even better if all users could see the already submitted bugs & there actual status, e.g. like shown here: http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/issues ) - ,it seems that FSS is very rarely participating on answers & discussions in this forum (2 posts in 3 days). Hopefully this is only a temporarily exception, because even if one could file a ticket now, some questions will arise which may also be of interest for other people. Also I think that there are bugs/feature requests out there which will need some discussion by the community, and which can not be solved/communicated by simply filing a hidden ticket. So please try to maintain the good, healthy and regular communications with your customers on this forum.

Thank's a lot

The ticketing system is not supposed to replace this forum. It is thought to be an addition for topics not to be posted in the forum like lost prodcut keys etc.

This system significantly facilitates customer communication for us.

As we also have 'real-world' jobs, there may be days where we are not able reply to all of your posts.

I have filed a ticket, for 3 days ago, have not get a reply on that yet, even that it is a major bug/failure on PFPX, that actually stops me using the program, since this have to be sorted out before I do anything more in PFPX.

Can you tell me when you filed the ticket. We don't seem to have an open one with this kind of error report.

• 4 weeks later...

I put in a support ticket (Your request (313) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.) on Oct 11 17:23 (CEST) with this issue, as well as having posted on this forum.

(Using REX no TAF reports in PFPX, TAF in metar.xml file Started by lfishe, 05 Oct 2013)

Thanks,

Lynn

Thanks Lynn, for the info.

Regards Rene

• 18 Posts:
  • Interests:FSX

Posted A minute ago

Their has not been a reply to my support ticket 313 entered on Oct 11 @ 17:23 CEST

• 4 weeks later...

I purchased PFPX yesterday by PCAviator.

I reiceved the mail with a serial code that was already used by an other customer !

I got the message " no valid license or license expired ".

I wrote to PCAviator and now I'm waiting for a new activation code.....

There are a lot of confusion in their heads :mallet_s:

Archived