how to check the City Bus Simulator path?

Skydrol

hello all!

I've downloaded City Bus 2010 but it appears a problem that I'm not able to resolve:

it's written that:

" The City Bus Simulator could not located on your system. Please check the City Bus Simulator path yourself."

So, what do I need to do? How can I check the path by myself?

Thanks a lot!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi "cpt daniel",

his name is Mathijs Kok, so either you call him "dear Mathijs" or "dear Mr. Kok".

And yes your screenshot is to small to see anything.

But anyway, you are trying to install "Regiobus Usedom", which is an addon to CityBusSimulator 2010. Without that it want work. ;)

hello mopperle,

his name is Mathijs Kok, so either you call him "dear Mathijs" or "dear Mr. Kok".

ok, but keep in mind I'm not an English native speaker, so don't worry if I forgot to write the word "Mr."... :)

But anyway, you are trying to install "Regiobus Usedom", which is an addon to CityBusSimulator 2010. Without that it want work

so, have I made a mistake then? Do I need to buy City Bus Simulator firstly? I thought I've bought this one yesterday instead of "Regiobus Usedom"... ops...

maybe I didn't understand very well... sorry.

Archived