Malta and UT Europe

Ckiltie

Is Malta compatible with UT Europe as I would like to get Malta but just want to make sure there isnt going to be any problems as Malta seems to use custom coastlines etc.

Thanks

Craig

• Aerosoft
Is Malta compatible with UT Europe as I would like to get Malta but just want to make sure there isnt going to be any problems as Malta seems to use custom coastlines etc.

Thanks

Craig

I would not know at this moment as testing all products with all available addons is just not feasable anymore (we would need weeks and a hell of a lot of people you would be paying for). But I sure will ask the developers if they have any information about that.

Have purchased it, thanks for your help.

Maybe you should put that as a FAQ item just so that people know in the future.

Something like.

Q. Is this product compatible with Ultimate Terrain Europe.

A. Yes it is as UT Europe does not include Malta so will not affect it anyway.

Just a thought anyway.

Craig

• Aerosoft
Have purchased it, thanks for your help.

Maybe you should put that as a FAQ item just so that people know in the future.

Something like.

Q. Is this product compatible with Ultimate Terrain Europe.

A. Yes it is as UT Europe does not include Malta so will not affect it anyway.

Just a thought anyway.

Craig

We could, but that would invite the same question about all the other mesh products, all the other texture replacement products etc, you are literally talking dozens of products. In the end we can only test a few things (mostly with our own products of course), we ALWAYS test with FSUIPC and often customers that have that combination will help out (as it did in this case).