Descent checklist

Laurentzi

Good afternoon!

My humble apologies if this has been treated elsewhere, I could not find any answer despite my search on the fora.

My question concerns the descent check-list. On my PC, it gets triggered only way after landing when I open the front left door.

Does anyone know what I do wrong?

Thank you all and happy landings!

Laurentzi

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Laurentzi,

if you look into the Vol6 StepbyStep Guide chapter 5.18 you will see that the Descent CL gets triggered if you changed the altitude on the FCU from CRZ ALT to another lower altitude and then push the ALT knob. If this is not the case on your installation then I only can assume that there is a problem with your installation. So then please newly install the AXE.....

Regards,

Hanse

Good evening,

Indeed, there must be something wrong with my installation but the perks of reinstalling the software (done twice already) are not all that obvious to me.

As I wrote before, the descent CL gets triggered while, parked at the gate, I open the front left door.

It's a minor inconvenient, albeit a strange one but I can live with it.

Thank you for your time.

Laurentzi

Archived