AES credit reassignment

edwinb77

Hi, Looked everywhere in forum and on internet, but cant find the answer I'm looking for.

I would like to re-assign some credits into an airport I'm now using, but AES is not active on it. I have 4 credit packs and I would like to remove some credits from an Airport I'm not using anymore, and assign those credits to the airport I'm using. How can I do that?

Thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs

That's the way it works, as the poster above already stated. It is described in the manual and you get the warning.

And you know that all before, as you had the chance to check it, because you can download the software for free, test it, use it on the over 100 airports that need no credits and you had the time and chance to read the manual.

And the reason for this is very simple: Imagine you have 100 airports, you buy only 10 credits and could switch them between the airport as you like. That would blow everything and the tremendous work done by the developer (Oliver Pabst) wouldn't be possible.

Archived