Route Export Problems

Hi

I'm using PFPX on a networked laptop, all seems to work ok except I cannot send a flight plan to my Flight Simulator X Files folder on my FSX computer.

I assume on the main Route Export window 'FSX Folder' means my main FSX installation folder location. What does 'Document Folder' mean, is this the location of my Flight Simulator X Files (normal flight plans) folder. I have pointed this box to both my networked Documents folder and the Flight Simulator X Files folder, within the Documents folder - but is will not send a flight plan there.

When I click on apply it sends a flight plan to my PMDG folder ok, so at least that works.

Can't find a section in the manual giving guidance on this subject ?

does your export options look similar? This is PFPX networked on a laptop.

Note the structure to access FSX's fltplan dir, particularly the initial portion of the dir structure. I exported to every dir for currently installed aircraft to test the setup. I have to go back maybe tomorrow and clean up some loose ends.

post-83564-0-87396900-1379143458_thumb.j

Thanks for your help.

Looking at your example I now realise I'm doing things right. I can get all the Addon plans to load by double clicking on the relevant addon line in the lower half of the window. Its the documents folder I can't get to load, I'm sure its just finding the right network path.

One last question, does clicking on the 'Apply' button send all the Addon items as well, In my case I have to double click each Addon individually.

GAJ52, It works either way for me. i get the same result by double clicking as clicking on the apply button.

Have you finished setting up your configuration? Make sure that you can access the FSX Flight Simulator X flight plans folder from the computer

where you have PFPX. Since you are able to export to the PMDG folder, you may just need tou use those same config operations to get tp

your Flight Simulator X flight plans folder.

Archived