DHC-6 Twin Otter Extended Livery Manager Problems

paddler

I have Version 1.04 and in the FSX Simobjects folder it shows Aerosoft_DHC6_ FLOAT but the Livery Manager only lists 300 Wheels and 300 Tundra. How do I fix that?

Also, in the Livery manager I mistakenly loaded the Carenado B200 Kenn Borrek Air C-KRKR skin ans I can't delete it in the Livery Manager. How do I do that?

Finally, I have added the Kenn Borek C-GKBO skin under the 300 Tundra section, it is shown in simobjects but does not display in FSX select aircraft. I have a number if skins that are like this. When I compare entry's for these no shows in the ac cfg files they all appear to be complete. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Rick

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Guys,

The Livery Manager is still a work in progress and has limited functionality.

At this moment it only supports the Wheel and Tundra version of the Twin Otter.

If there are problems with the installed liveries I suggest that you manually delete or add the appropriate section in the aircraft.cfg file of the Twin Otter (in the FSX/Simobjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft_DHC6_300 folders).

The Livery Manager can only work with ZIP-files in the required format.

Not all liveries in the download section have that format.

Once the final Twin Otter Extended product is completed, the Livery Manager will work correctly.

On behalf of Aerosoft I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Archived