Unable to activate after updating to 1.5.1

You can ignore, this is fixed now after talking directly to the 777 team. thank you!

Hi,

I have recently (a month ago or so) purchased the 777 Worldliner Professional, and installed it on three computers (gaming laptop, my more powerful desktop, and my work computer - yeah, flying during the lunch break!). I am now trying to upgrade to the latest version, so I religiously deleted the previous version and installed the new version on all computers (didn't have time to load x-plane then). I now realize that I should have backed up my .key files, but I didn't know at the time...

Anyway, now that I try to launch it, it asks for activation - and when I try it, it fails... I now read some posts over at x-plane.org that you have the .key files, which are per computer, and you're supposed to back them up. But it is too late now (I am new to flight sims so this type of registration is fairly new to me)

How can I activate on my computers now? Also, what happens if I buy a new computer?

Thank you,

Yannick

• Administrator

Hello Yannik,

i think you have contacted 777support@philippmuenzel.de for the activation problem.

That is described in the manual page 6 and that is the right way, because we (Aerosoft) don't have access to the keys.

Greets

Archived