Printing OFP for flight scheduled more than 1 day ago?

In trying to plan a flight that was flown on September 10, I found it impossible to actually get the released flight to show up in the schedule such that I could print the OFP (everything else otherwise worked as normal). When I planned a flight for today (September 11) it worked fine, but if I changed the date of that released flight to the 10th, it disappeared from the list.

I can see why the schedule would only show prospective flights in the future, but is there a workaround to this? I use historical weather with ActiveSky and historical flight plans from flightaware, so the value of PFPX would go massively down if it's not possible to plan flights that were flown in the past (I realize I could plan a new flight plan for the current winds but for these purposes I only want PFPX to tell me how much fuel I need).

Any ideas? Am I missing something?

Thanks,

James

Archived