- FIXED SERVER CONNECTION PROBLEMS
- FIXED MISSING/WRONG TRACKS DISPLAYED ON WORLD MAP WITH FINALIZED FLIGHTS
- FIXED LEONARDO MD82 ROUTE EXPORT FORMAT
- ADDED V-SPEEDS TO DEFAULT PFPX OFP TEMPLATE
- ADDED FEELTHERE ROUTE EXPORT FORMAT
- ADDED PMDG RT2 ROUTE EXPORT FORMAT
- FIXED HOLD FUEL TIME
- ADDED "NO DIRECTS" OPTION TO ADVANCED ROUTE FINDER

Really appreaciated the new update. But am i blind, how is the Topcat integration different from 1.05? I just see the usual Topcat Export Option, is there an option that I have to tick off?

Not sure if still got a problem

but after installing 1.06 on initial run of program everything fine. If I then close pfpx down and run later on I get the weather updating showing continuously again below the world map which was the same as before.

So I don't think its fixed

After updating to 1.06 I had lost all my routes and aircrafts.. The only aircaft template I see is a T7 freighter. Where are the others gone?

Can I copy aircraft templates from external source?

I also cannot import my saved flight plans (from 1.05)...

EDIT: MOST OF IT (except my own aircraft template) FIXED by re-installing 1.05 and 1.06.

Nico.

What happens when you do a connection test in the options/Netwwork menu?

When i try to do a test connection the following message appear: "Can't connect to server. Check your Internet connection and/or proxy settings."

I have installed v 1.06.

Brgds.

Juan Betancourt

Hello, good day Christian.
I have PFPX installed only on my laptop, and when is connected to my home Wi-Fi is not possible to connect to the server in order to download Weather and Tracks information. But if I connect my laptop to another internet connection (I’ve tried sharing my mobile phone connection) it works!!!.
I guess, is something like the PFPX server is blocking some internet connections, and perhaps that’s the reason why for some users are working, are for the other ones are not.
I hope, this information will be useful for you to do the troubleshooting, and can fix this issue.
Brgds,
Juan Pablo Betancourt

Hello, good day Christian.
I have PFPX installed only on my laptop, and when is connected to my home Wi-Fi is not possible to connect to the server in order to download Weather and Tracks information. But if I connect my laptop to another internet connection (I’ve tried sharing my mobile phone connection) it works!!!.
I guess, is something like the PFPX server is blocking some internet connections, and perhaps that’s the reason why for some users are working, are for the other ones are not.
I hope, this information will be useful for you to do the troubleshooting, and can fix this issue.
Brgds,
Juan Pablo Betancourt

Interesting I also am having this problem

My laptop is wifi connected to my homenetwork and I have PFPX installed on both my fsx machine and my laptop and it does seem that the laptop is the only one that has problems

strange thing is ,it connects fine on the first attempt each day but if you shut the program down and then restart it at any other point of the day I get the weather updating problem its almost as if it see's the date and then doesn't reconnect

I hope this gets sorted soon as I want to use it on my laptop not my main pc as that only has one monitor

Archived