SID Selection problem

Hello.

Just found a little issue with PFPX, it seems not to affect every airport nor a specific area.I actually found that bug on three french airports LFPG, LFMN, LFML and saw that it works as planned on LFQQ or LFBO. Could not check every airport obviously. I used the same destination for all test which is EDDP.

But on those three airports you might get wrong SID selected, as either by searching again for a route, or modifying the departure runway, the SID does not change at all when you change the runway. So you can get wrong flightplan as you get a route from an SID which is not designed for the runway that is planned to be used.

Obivously on the other two airports it is working as it should either way you get proper SID for the departing runway. I've not checked the STAR affectation yet, but will try to have a look soon.

I think that issue is a bug somewhere, as obviously twice I got all started and upon entereing the FPL in the FMC it would become impossible to proceed with the specified data.

Cheers.

Archived