Any Puerto Rico in the midst?

marick626

Hello,

I was just wandering if aerosoft or any other company was working on an addon for Puerto rico?

We have really been ignored by the payware companys... I dont know why.

I mean, Luis Munos Marin is a good airport, and the airport in aguadilla has the longest runway in the caribbean.

Luis Ribas Dominici airport or Isla Grande as we call it is a very famous airport. We have had visits from anyone from Bob Hoover, Phill Boyer and even John and Martha King. Not to mention it is the aiport I go to take my flight lessons. :wink:

Puerto Rico is a good place,

LOL, I am just reminding you, dont forget about Puerto Rico in the future. :lol:

• Aerosoft
Hello,

I was just wandering if aerosoft or any other company was working on an addon for Puerto rico?

We have really been ignored by the payware companys... I dont know why.

I mean, Luis Munos Marin is a good airport, and the airport in aguadilla has the longest runway in the caribbean.

Luis Ribas Dominici airport or Isla Grande as we call it is a very famous airport. We have had visits from anyone from Bob Hoover, Phill Boyer and even John and Martha King. Not to mention it is the aiport I go to take my flight lessons. :wink:

Puerto Rico is a good place,

LOL, I am just reminding you, dont forget about Puerto Rico in the future. :lol:

As so often, we have to work for the customers we have and people are tended to buy the scenery of the place they work. When we do otherwise (like Casablanca and certainly Lukla) it is always a bit of a guess if we can find an aspect that will attract enough customers. For Lukla that was the very complex runway, for Casa it was the fact it opens the whole of North Africa. Right now we have no plans for that region right now, but when FSx is released we'll have another look.

So you are saying you keep away from Puerto Rico because your not sure how many people will buy the product?

well, the answer is allot.

Almost all pilots in puerto rico have flight simulator and I know that for a fact as there was a recent microsoft seminar in our new convention center and the flight sim area was PACKED. There are also VATSIm servers based in Puerto Rico with over 100 pilots integrated.

I have the curse that I dont know how to model 3d that well.

But I do know how to make textures and how to get high definition aerial photography.

PS: If you ever do decide to make a scenery in Puerto Rico, give me a shout out, because I am your man to take photos and even aerial photos if needed.

goodday

But I do know how to make textures and how to get high definition aerial photography.

PS: If you ever do decide to make a scenery in Puerto Rico, give me a shout out, because I am your man to take photos and even aerial photos if needed.

goodday

How big is the airport?

• Aerosoft
So you are saying you keep away from Puerto Rico because your not sure how many people will buy the product?

well, the answer is allot.

Almost all pilots in puerto rico have flight simulator and I know that for a fact as there was a recent microsoft seminar in our new convention center and the flight sim area was PACKED. There are also VATSIm servers based in Puerto Rico with over 100 pilots integrated.

I have the curse that I dont know how to model 3d that well.

goodday

Okay, I'll schedule in some research later this week. As you have seen we are not afraid to take some risks with products (and they all paid off, both Casablanca and Lukla are doing very very wel).

How big is the airport?

It depends wich one you are refering to, but the one I would like is Luis Ribas Dominci airport.

The good thing about it is that it aint as big as a big airport but its preety busy. There are takeoffs and landings about every 50 seconds if time is right. Its also dues to the 2 schools in the airport, one being a nearby college and the other being the one I go to wich is called islagrande flying school http://www.islagrandeflying.com

Another good thing about it is that it is extremely close to El Morro, about the most famouse fort in the caribbean. And its about half a mile to the northwest of the airport. You could try to design el morro and that would REALLY sell. Maybe add some kites where people actually fly kites in.

hm, I could even get a deal with the manager of the flight school to see if they would let me put up a stand selling the addon right at the school building.

again, if you want more detailed info on this great addon possibility go to here.

http://www.airnav.com/airport/TJIG

Like I stated above, I go to the airport every week, so I could take photos of everything you would need in great detail with my 8 megapixel camera. :lol:

Cant wait to see if you agree to work on it. :D

Havana Cuba Jose Marti airport runway is 13,143 feet long

i think it is the largest in the carrabean

cuba would be a very intresting place to add as a scenery as many people are curious to go there and cant due to the embargo

i feel it would sell well

Havana Cuba Jose Marti airport runway is 13,143 feet long

i think it is the largest in the carrabean

cuba would be a very intresting place to add as a scenery as many people are curious to go there and cant due to the embargo

i feel it would sell well

I guess I was wrong.

yeah aguadilla is 11702 x 200 ft.

But with that airport being in havana cuba. It isnt exactly fully accesible to the public :roll:.

I think when they told me that, they meant the longest General Aviation airport in the caribbean.

i also wouldl love to se a puerto rico scenery it would be a great addon since no has done a payware version

i have flown there before and love it (san juan's two runways

esp the smaller isle verde airport

• 3 weeks later...