Template - Navlog - Force Header

Hi Guys:

Just working on a Flight Plan Template and I find myself wondering if it is possible to force PFPX to create the Column Headers at the top of each new page of Navlog when it spreads over multiple pages?

Not sure if this is something that could be forced in a future update of the software or if it's something that would require and <&????>

Cheers

Smiffy

While i'm thinking about it...

Would it be possible for...

<&ISADev> to be permitted outside of purely the Navlog

<&AVTrack> to be made a useable code so that the Average route Magnetic Track could be shown on the main FlightPlan page (see the excellent Emirates examples by Heffron91 here http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2250-emirates-ofp-777-300er/ ) perhaps a modifier like [0] for Magnetic Track and [1] for True Track could be used here too?

Also in the EK Examples shown... Minimum On Route Altitude is used in the NavLogs. Perhaps <&MORA> could be made available if the Navdata supports that?

Lastly, again in the EK Examples shown with ETOPS Planning... The EK Method is to display the ETP's as Heffron91 Has done in the templates he has made. Within the Navlog though, they are showing as CTP's, is it possible to offer a choice between CTP and ETP as the identifier within the NavLog?

Many thanks, and well done again on a great bit of software. Sorry if this is coming over as picky, that's not the intention at all. Just trying to offer some suggestions to help take the programme out of the 'awesome' bracket and into the 'effing awesome' bracket :)

Cheers

Smiffy

Hi Guys:

Just working on a Flight Plan Template and I find myself wondering if it is possible to force PFPX to create the Column Headers at the top of each new page of Navlog when it spreads over multiple pages?

Not sure if this is something that could be forced in a future update of the software or if it's something that would require and <&????>

Cheers

Smiffy

Also the software in our real-world airline has the same issue. The problem is that during time of OFP creation, the page size and rows per page is not known. So it's difficult to add heaers at the right position.

Fair one Christian, I thought as much... As a workaround, saving as a TXT File and then pasting into Word with a bit of Copy/Paste on a page view will do the trick.

Any thoughts on my questions in my 3rd Post in this thread?

:)

Incidentally, i ran the numbers today versus a real world 15 hour ETOPS OFP.... There was a 10 Minute Difference on timings, and 400Kg difference in fuel loads between the real and the PFPX plan... Well done indeed!

Cheers

Smiffy

Archived