New release 1.15 pending

Hello,

I have question,

In new update Airbus X EXT 1.15 Have radar terrain?

Thank you,

No, it will be on the A318, A319 package. Then after the release of the A318, A319 it will be also on A320, A321

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

I have question,

Thank you,

The only things included are what is showing in the document on page 1 of this topic.

Roy

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello,

I have question,

Thank you,

In addition to what Airbus339 said: it is Terrain on ND. There is no radar. The terrain shown on the display comes from a database in the aircraft. This is a very common misunderstanding that data come from a radar.

Small Update, the installers are now done, final preparations for V1.15 now underway.

Please note that there will be NO updater from V1.10. It will be a full new build. Also, we decided not to include MCE in the installer, it will be available as a separate download later.

Small Update, the installers are now done, final preparations for V1.15 now underway.

Please note that there will be NO updater from V1.10. It will be a full new build. Also, we decided not to include MCE in the installer, it will be available as a separate download later.

This post is quite a "social" way to raise your repution score! :D

MCE will be 'slightly later' or 'just later' or 'really late'?!?

Archived