New release 1.15 pending

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is just my opinion. I bought the product and have all the rights to give me opinion.

Sure, and its decided no, it wont be include in 1.15 and that is final.

No, you cant help because we dont use any default FSX Autopilot systems.

I for one am very happy with the airbus as it is and am grateful that the developers are releasing another update to add much more to our airbus experience. The airbus a320/a321 was never meant to be comparable to the ngx 737........ or we would have payed a whole lot more for the airbus.

Roy

I for one am very happy with the airbus as it is and am grateful that the developers are releasing another update to add much more to our airbus experience. The airbus a320/a321 was never meant to be comparable to the ngx 737........ or we would have payed a whole lot more for the airbus.

Make it the PMDG price with the PMDG quality and I'll gladly pay for the little difference there is between the prices.

Now, don't take me wrong, I feel that I have a better experience with the Airbus and I like it, but it has many flaws and I pulled my hair a few times with at the begining. Even with the latest versions, it still won't extablish on ILS08L at EGLL and there are many times where I have to take "manual" control of the aircraft just to keep on with the restrictions.

EDIT: Just FYI, Aerosoft Airbus = 39.99 euros. PMDG 737NGX = $69.99 = 51.76 euros. Where do I send the 12 euros ?

Ok then it's delayed, definetly?

Please read the reply from Mathijs given this morning: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/72997-new-release-115-pending/?p=525014

In my view it cannot be explained better. A few issues are being worked on and it will be released as soon as developers and beta testers are sure everything is fine.

Absolutely not true ... with V1.10 is perfectly flyable. Most STARs are correct (I visit many airports on IVAO and FSX...)

Then how you can explain this:

7tjl.jpg

It's KIAD/CYUL route. As you can see after ARVIE at FL230 goes in 1 min to HABBS at 9000FT! Also the DECEL point is wrong and not changeable.

I have 1.10 version and HotFix 017b. I reinstalled with Admin Rights and the same happens.

Now, don't take me wrong, I feel that I have a better experience with the Airbus and I like it, but it has many flaws and I pulled my hair a few times with at the begining.

I agree. Less hair and more nerves.

those are predictions, and we said many many many times they are currently wrong, but it doesn't affect the VNAV, its only a issue with FMC alt predictions.

is the VNAV working 100% fully?

Could someone please clarify more specifically what "DH changed to RADIO, MDA changed to BARO" means, with respect to the left MCDU change? Does this mean that the MDA/DH fields on the approach page are being re-named to BARO/RADIO (which seems awkward) or does it mean that the system will properly differentiate between pressure altitude and radio altimeter, respectively? I am only asking because I would hope that UI fields aren't being purposely "mis-labeled" to compenstate for user errors.

Otherwise, the other changes look promising. Thank you for providing us with this update!

Have you filed a Ticket? What did the support say?

I did not file a ticket, so they said nothing. Every hotfix, and releases makes it better, but at times it can be annoying.

Could someone please clarify more specifically what "DH changed to RADIO, MDA changed to BARO" means, with respect to the left MCDU change? Does this mean that the MDA/DH fields on the approach page are being re-named to BARO/RADIO (which seems awkward) or does it mean that the system will properly differentiate between pressure altitude and radio altimeter, respectively? I am only asking because I would hope that UI fields aren't being purposely "mis-labeled" to compenstate for user errors.

Otherwise, the other changes look promising. Thank you for providing us with this update!

Yes, MDA/DH is re-named to BARO/RADIO, on the APPR Page and on the FMA

those are predictions, and we said many many many times they are currently wrong, but it doesn't affect the VNAV, its only a issue with FMC alt predictions.

Will it be fixed in the future?

Archived