New release 1.15 pending

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Everybody,

Can't wait for this new update.

I know it will not be implemented in this update but you guys have the plan to add more realism on the night lighting of the aircraft ? like wing lights reflection on the engines and landing lights reflection on the fuselage ?

Thanks

Cheers,

Basile

• Deputy Sheriffs

- Keep your liveries, of course you have to install them again

- make a copy of the "FlightPlans" folder

- make a copy of your modified aircraft.xml, but DO NOT copy it back over your new installation, as this might cause serious issues!

- also you might save a copy of your "Flight Recorder" folder

Some new information about the Release Time of 1.15??

Thanks

Mario

I can asnwer that, it wont be released before its ready, if a delay is needed then im sure they will inform us. As the week is not over yet we just have to wait as its best to take the time and make sure its all good to go than rush it with the possiblity of bugs in the installer or update.

I wouldn't expect it this week and maybe not even next week. Just relax and fly your routes, it'll come soon.

I agree with Nuno.

Best you do not expect it at all. Keep in mind this is just a software release, nothing which will change your life (well, maybe your way of flying, who knows ;) ). You should simply relax, fly the way you're used to fly and then at some point it will be out.

I did this with the PFPX release and I really did not feel any need for it until finally Aerosoft came to me and said "Well, here is a PFPX Beta, get familiar with it, we will release next week and you will need to do the support for it".

Right now PFPX is one of the most important programms for me and it has changed my way of flying and I would even say that I would never want to fly without it again.

May be some brief statement from Joshua et al. about release delay would be fair to all customers...

A few days delay will not kill us...... I am sure that all of us want it released only when it is ready and any known bugs resolved.........

roy

You finally noticed that the LNAV have a big problem ? ;)

What are you talking about?

Gents we are still working on a few issues. Because this will be a new DVD version we need to be sure it's okay (and testing DVD installers is always a bit time consuming)

Thanks for the answer

Not flyable for me since the fmc mess my STAR procedure :mecry_s: . But it will be fixed as i saw with the upcoming version.

Absolutely not true ... with V1.10 is perfectly flyable. Most STARs are correct (I visit many airports on IVAO and FSX...)

Gents we are still working on a few issues. Because this will be a new DVD version we need to be sure it's okay (and testing DVD installers is always a bit time consuming)

Thanks

Archived