New release 1.15 pending

• Aerosoft

We are currently doing the last test on a new release, version 1.15. See the doc attached to find all changes. Specially interesting are the fact we are able to include a new navigation database (AIRAC 1309 in a new format, new location) and that the new build will include a fully licensed version of the award winning Multi Crew Experience (see http://www.multicrewxp.com/). This version will only work with this aircraft. We feel this is a great way to enhance this fine aircraft and it fits perfectly in our idea that this should be a 'wide' product, with as much functionality as possible.

Release should be next week.

readme.pdf

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a reminder before anyone installs the new version .

Make a backup of all textures and [fltsim=] entries in your aircraft.cfg for each type so that after installing the NEW version you will be able to use them without having to re-install them as well .

John

I notice there's some work to the first officer. Will this affect the custom sound sets available for captain and first officer?

I will check for you, but, the sounds should be more or less fixed/exactly the same as V1.10.

Hi Mathijs,

good News.

Checked out the MCE Website. MultiCrewXP seems to be only for FS9 and FSX.

I use Lockheed-Martins Prepar3D. Could this cause any Problems, when installing

AXE 1.15?

Best Regards

Joachim

Still nothing about having an option for KGs to LBS? I found the answers on here to be a little disconcerting because it should have been included in the product description. If there was no way to change it to LBS I may have never bought this product. I cannot believe that other simmers that live in the countries that use LBS would be ignored and forced to use KGs.

Nate

Wonderful news, especially concerning the separate NAV/ILS tuning!

Are there any further updates planned afterwards because there are no real improvements mentioned concerning the FDE (e.g. rudder effectiveness, rudder 'kick back')

It's fully supported under Prepar3D. In fact this video was shot on that platform.

In the vid, the FO is executing the flows loudly, mainly to show what he's doing, but you also have the option to make him perform those silently, or edit the flows to match your Virtual or real airline operation. Same with checklist.

As far as installation goes, no files inside P3D folder will be touched. Only 2 dlls will be added. No editing of "aircraft.cfg" or "Panel.cfg" needed.

The heavy part of MCE (speech engine and audio) runs outside the simulator process for safety reasons.

Hi Mathijs,

good News.

Checked out the MCE Website. MultiCrewXP seems to be only for FS9 and FSX.

I use Lockheed-Martins Prepar3D. Could this cause any Problems, when installing

AXE 1.15?

Best Regards

Joachim

Mathijs, this is REALLY GREAT NEWS!!!

I have recently re-installed FSX to be able to use the PMDG 77, but didn't install the AXE ( although it is one of my preferred add-ons ever! ) because I was looking fwd for some news. Today's announcement is simply GREAT!

Thank you Aerosoft!

Excelent news. I already own multicrew, its an outstanding product. Using on majestic dash8 q400 and aax.

Looking forward for this update.

Regards,

Galaio

Sent from my LG-P760 using Tapatalk 2

It's fully supported under Prepar3D. In fact this video was shot on that platform.

In the vid, the FO is executing the flows loudly, mainly to show what he's doing, but you also have the option to make him perform those silently, or edit the flows to match your Virtual or real airline operation. Same with checklist.

As far as installation goes, no files inside P3D folder will be touched. Only 2 dlls will be added. No editing of "aircraft.cfg" or "Panel.cfg" needed.

The heavy part of MCE (speech engine and audio) runs outside the simulator process for safety reasons.

To successfully use MCE, windows has to be in english and speech recognition has to be working properly correct?

Archived