Weather: Updating ... Hotfix 1.05.1

Christian:

Still the same after 1.05.1, not updating Wx, nor Tracks.

post-86177-0-17385000-1378484480_thumb.j

Brgds,

Juan Betancourt

After a long bug finding session we've been able to isolate the WX: updating issue.

We have upladed Hotfix 1.05.1 which should solve many connection problems:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ph458uknxrmtuyy/PFPX.exe

jpgmultimodal:

You have to copy PFPX.exe to the PFPX main folder. usually located on C:\Aerosoft\Professional Flight Planner X, and replaced the old one.

Pls let me know if after this hotfix, you have server connection. I don't have connection yet.

Brgds,

Juan Betancourt

Impossible to load this new update:

attachicon.gifPb to install 1.05.1.JPG

You're welcome.

Finally you got Wx updates after this hotfix?? I didn't yet :(

Regards,

Juan Betancourt

Thank you Juan,

Now it works. It would have been a good idea if it would have been explained with the fix.

Have a nice day.

JP

So far so good on the two OS XP and W7.

At least we have to say one thing is that all the developpers involved are working very hard to have PFPX working and I congratulate them for all the hard work all day (and may be all night) long.

JP

Since weather is taken from NOAA, (right?), can I suggest to check if your internet browser can open NOAA website. I had a problem with my router and NOAA website was unreachable for me.

Regards

Lorenzo

If there would not have been a problem, I probably would not have written my post here.

But thanks a lot, the link is working again. Maybe there was a problem with DropBox, because it displayed me a DropBox warning that the linked file could not be found.

Grüßle,

Chris

Archived