Update request

Tyrion

So, this forum is pretty much dead... Andras Field updates have died down a long time ago...

But I still like Andras Field, and still visit it quite regularly, especially if I want to try out new (small) aircraft. I just don't post about it in forums etc...

I love how it has everything you want or need close together: a long paved runway with ILS on both sides, a short dirt strip, a lake to play on with your amphibians and floatplanes...

But there are several things that I would love to see updated if possible.

I know the chances of a new update are slim, but asking never hurt anybody...

1) I'd very much like to see the AFCAD being updated so that all parts of the airport that look like concrete, also behave like concrete in FSX. The Andras Meridian apron especially, but some of the other taxiway/apron areas suffer from this problem as well...

2) An extension to the above: I'd love to see parking places added in front of the Andras Meridian Terminal, so we can load our flights there, and have AES provide services there.

Ideal would be 2 places able to handle stuff like A320's (or at least A318's) Avro RJ, Dash 8's, Jetstream 41's etc... In addition to those 2 large places, at least 4 smaller ones for GA up to the size of the Twin Otter... I'm aware that this would require an AES update as well...

3) Since regular updates have stopped coming, I'd love to see the Christmas trees removed... I don't have any problem with them around Christmas, but they look kind of stupid the rest of the year.

4) a small detail: update the advertizing signs! I'm no fan of advertizing in real life, but since we have to live with it, I quite like the realism it provides to see this on Andras Field as well.

I'm aware this might be wishful thinking, but anyway, here it is! ^_^

Good luck with that one Tyrion. Andras Field is dead which I'm sorry to say. :(

I know, that's why I wrote this:

I know the chances of a new update are slim, but asking never hurt anybody...

I'm aware this might be wishful thinking, but anyway, here it is! ^_^

;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived